06 August 2009

Summer Haze

Thought of the Day:
"Those that make the best use of their time have none to spare"
- Thomas Fuller


------------------------------------------------------

These past two years of my life have been hectic!
I've had school, evit, work, and other stuff to deal with everyday!
[plus, thats just how our family is. Busy and unpredictable.]
This is the very first summer since...2004 that has been completely free!! [except for work]
I've always had summer school and EVIT to worry about.

Thinking back on all of this, I've come to realize that I actually like my hectic life style. This summer is just work..and sleep...and being lazy/playing with friends. Don't get me wrong, all that is way fun. But I feel like such a...BLOB!

I can't wait for the 24th of August.
I'll officially be a college student.
With that, sadly, I'll have to trade the little social life I've gained from this summer of freedom. :C

This lazy summer of mine I feel was deserved and quite needed. Without it, I don't think I'd have the will or energy to start college and work!


No comments: