02 February 2008

Mobilehome..upgraded

Thought of the Day:

"Love all, Trust few, do wrong to none"
-William Shakespeare


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day, Mimi and I went to go take Alex-jandro to his cub scouts thing. Lazy me didn't want to go anywhere, or do anything! Plus, I had a killer migraine.
I thought out loud:

"Why can't our whole houses move?? That way, if we're not ready yet..we can just shower on the freeway!"

Just a thought.
But wouldn't that be awesome?
Lets not think about the fact that our homes can get stolen though.

:/

1 comment:

Connie Onnie said...

Before Debbie was married she and I would talk about how some day when we are old and widowed we are going to buy an RV and drive around the United States. Maybe you and Mimi could join us and instead of having a biker gang we could be the mobile home gang.