03 November 2008

London: Part Duex

Thought of the Day:
High school dances are overrated.



-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I've recently invested in a new Ipod. I call her London II [I know, so original]
but she's just not the same :C
but I still love her!

With elections coming up..tomorrow!..I'm so scared that Obama is going to be our next president. If he is, I'm moving to London.
If he wins, its a sure sign that the world is coming to an end.

This year has been going so great. I have a fun job, have great friends [at Westwood and EVIT], super easy classes, and I'm going to graduate. This last Halloween had to be the funnest Halloween I have ever had! My evening consisted of:
-Trick or treating
-Getting free food at Wendy's and Chick-fil-a
-Acting totally crazy and laughing a ton

It doesn't sound like that much fun. But it's the people that you're with that really make it memorable and fun.
I hate how people [especially in the high school world] automatically separate the "nerds" and the "geeks/losers". Why do they do that? Personally, I choose the nerds and the geeks over the "cool popular people" because honestly, the cool ones are the most boring.
They care about how they look and they should act a certain way. You can never be yourself. The really cool people are the nerds/geeks [who aren't really nerds/geeks], they're real.
The "cool ones" just jealous of my friends who are real and don't care about what other people think...that's the way to live life!

No comments: