10 November 2008

What the H?

Thought of the Day:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Mahatma Ghandi



-----------------------------------------------------------------

The other night I had the most disturbing dream.

It was set a year in the future, and the president [I guess was Obama] made this new law that starting in December [2009] we couldn't eat junk food, bread... basically anything of taste. He also made a no music law. The U.S. was slowly turning into a hell.
I was walking down Albertson's Halloween isle and all over pumpkins, bags of candy, bread, were the words "NO" and "EVIL", even "EU" [ which in my dream meant "no" in German...but is really a prefix in anatomy meaning "well"..] Then I accidentally started to eat a Halloween delight...I had to throw it into a jack-o-lanter so Obama wouldn't find out.
And if that's not bad, he made it mandatory that we as citizens had to attend these "haunted houses" which scared us into obeying him.

It was the worst dream ever!
I think it's the future Me telling me not to vote for Obama in 2012.
What do you think?

2 comments:

mimilee said...

well britty, the world is going to hell in a handbasket eventually anyway. at least this way we have some kind of time gauge to prepare us. also, dreams are prophetic. dont discount them.

love you boo.

Trenton and Brooke said...

Your dream inspired Trenton and I to begin our collection of cannery items. I'm serious.