21 November 2010

HP7

Thought of the Day:
"Magic is Might"
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



First of all, yes, I did just do an HP quote..deal with it! Second of all, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was so good! I was seriously on edge throughout the whole movie. I don't think a 2.5 (ish) hour movie has ever held my attention for that long! With that being said, I am seriously thinking about re-reading the whole series.. after I buy a new set of course. Books 1-4 are so beat up and old that I can barely open up the books without pages falling out! I guess that's what you get when that's all you would read when you were little. :)
I love the HP books so much! I think it may be because I had this everlasting thirst to fight for what is right. To overcome whatever evil there is in the world and to change things for the better!! I think it's because I feel this way that I love books/movies such as HP, 1984, Hunger Games, V for Vendetta, Lord of the Rings, etc.
There were so many parts of the movie that reminded me of 1984 (Ministry of Magic... HELLO!!). After reading the series over again, 1984 is next! But only after I finish reading Fahrenheit 451 of course. :)


New subject: Judging
Seriously, it's bad.
Don't do it.
It's not fair to judge others before you even know them or their life story. Growing up, I've always had a difficult time fitting in with the Mormons in my school...or anywhere! Haha. Not just my peers, but even seminary teachers! Anyways, just be nice to everyone. Nobody deserves to be judged unfairly.

No comments: