22 March 2012

Good things come to those who wait

I know a lot of you may be wondering (or not, that's okay!) if I've heard back from Disney yet... and I have not. But hopefully I will hear back soon! It's just frustrating right now because I have somewhat of an outline of the possible courses my life can take for the rest of 2012, but I cant really plan for much. I just want to know now, haha!! But my brother was being very supportive and reminded me that good things come to those who wait. I have just got to work on my patience ;)

I've been trying to keep busy with life so that I don't have a bunch of free time thinking about my possible Disney future. I've been busy with Float Away Films and filming weddings. Our company (meaning my sister, Mimi) finally invested in a Sennheiser lav mic! So far, it's made my job sooo much easier and better sounding when it comes to the interviews. I'm movin' on up from just using the H4N :P

I recently opened up my work schedule at the theater, so now I may work more than one day a week! So now (hopefully), all my "free time" that I did have will be consumed by school, work, and filming.

And if I do ever have a free moment (instead of sleeping), I've recently started up Mobach Fans again, haha. Season four is just about to start, they're trying to pick a new bachelor to star in this season. Thinking back to Mobach times last summer makes me miss those adventure filled months! Going into that summer I had no idea I would be dedicating my life (literally!) to a reality based web show and spending roughly 80 hours a week with people who were once strangers or in the editing bay with Mimi.

Anyways, long story short..I'm keeping myself busy until I hear from Disney! 

No comments: