24 December 2007

Change=Good

Thought of the Day:

"I complained because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." -Sign in a shoe repair shop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday night I was at mutual, as always, talking to a good friend of mine. She was explaining to me how I have changed over the last couple years.

A couple of years ago, I was the cool, funny, wanted to be her/be with her Brittany. At this I was starting to get a little worried. But then she continued on saying that now I actually have things to say. So now I'm the cool, funny, wanted to be her/be with her, and the Brittany that has things to say. She likes talking to me and having good conversations.

Now, I'm not saying this to brag about myself in anyway. This past year I have been noticing my change, and thought it was for the worst. But its not, and for that I am relived.

On Friday night I was with my adoptive friends ( who happen to be Mimi's friends), They were pointing out to me that I was real mature for my age. It made me real happy.

1 comment:

BCB said...

Britt, it's funny because I feel the same way. To my friends, I have always been the same. I do/say crazy things, and I guess that makes me funny, because my mistakes are funny. I still believe I'm that Brooke, but so just more wise. It's awesome, because I still know that there's still so much more I can learn before I'm 75 years old (haha). Think about it, I started late, you're only 16, and people already notice! Wow. Let's be mature triplets, AGAIN! Disneyland, here we come.