26 December 2007

Christmas '07

Thought of the day:

"It takes 64 muscles of the face to make a frown, and only 13 to make a smile. Why work overtime??" - "Gems of Thought", Improvement Era, June 1923

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year's Christmas was an especially good one. Besides the fact that I had the mood swings of a pregnant woman. But because I got to spend more time with mi familia, not that I don't already...but it was a stress free holiday (If I forgot about my online class). There were no sorrows for the most part, no recent deaths. Everything just happened to fall into place as the Christmas holiday crept around the corner. I am thankful for that.

Also, I realized how my family will always be there for me. Friends last, but only for a period of time. Families last for...eternity! 'Families are eternal' duh. This sudden realization was the best gift I could ever get this year. Even though I did get new Ipod ear buds that work amazingly.

No comments: