13 March 2008

Loves and Lovers

Thought of the Day:

"Under shabby hats there are many good people"
--Who Knows??



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I was listening to Muse earlier today with Mimimiers. It caused me to reflect on old, precious memories...I was supposed to kiss Muse. What better way to spend your first kiss?? I couldn't, there were too many buff security guards..and because I chickened out.

But I'm positive that he would kiss me if I just told him that I wanted him to be my first..dang.
Maybe in August, when he plays in London with Travis!
Anyways--

This year my school musical is Brigadoon..I play the cello for it! But over the past couple months I have learned a lot of things.

a.) I learned how to play hard music
b.) I learned how that musicals are okay
c.) I learned that delicious hugs are awesomely delicious.
Ya, it was an awesome experience.

No comments: