26 March 2008

Where did the Time Go?

Thought of the Day:

"Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt to you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will"
- Jawaharal Nehru



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is only one way for a teenager to move out after high school and pay for their own schooling...get a job.

Shelby and I have 'tried out' at Cinemark. And guess what? We got called back for an interview!
Oh yes...they'll love us. It has been a while since my last job. I wouldn't really call it a job either..I picked my own days, my own hours, and no one would know if I didn't show up to work that day. Above all, it was easy. Who ever said coaching girls basketball is hard..is wrong.

Lets hope that it's an easy transition. I hope that the job isn't too demanding. As long as I get to work with my fellow fiends I'm content. [But it better be worth it!]

I'm exited. I hope me and Shelby win.

No comments: