20 February 2012

Disney?


My sister Mimi and I have always dreamed of one day working for Disney making movies or doing something AWESOME! I love Disney with all my heart, my family and I even have annual passes this year.. that expire in April :(.
After much thought and deliberation, one of my best friends Amber, and I have made the decision to apply to intern for the Disney College Program! It's a paid internship for 5 months, August-January, and we'd get into the parks for free! And we'd get to work for DISNEY! How awesome is that?! 
Well, both Amber and I have applied, got invited to take the web based interview, and now all that's left to do is to have a phone interview! Mine is tomorrow at 11:30. I'm kinda freaking out about this step! I haven't had to interview for a job since I worked for the symphony when I was 18! And to top it off, I've been fighting a cold/sickness thing, so my voice is not at it's best! 
Anyways, I hope we both get it. I mean, why wouldn't we? We're THE BEST! 






Any and all positive thoughts are welcome! :)

2 comments:

mimilee said...

Well, you did start the New Year off right. That's gotta be good luck!

Britt said...

You are so right! O_o