04 February 2012

2012!

I have a feeling that 2012 is THE year.

I graduate school this year with my degree in sound design, I'm going to film school next. Who knows what's in store, but I feel that it's going to be awesome!

Well, of course it's going to be awesome...I started out my year off right by celebrating New Years at the most happiest place on earth!


And man was it happy making! :)

And packed. I've never seen so many people there before! I've been for New Years before too! There's seriously no crowd like a Disney crowd, though. Usually I get super claustrophobic, but I don't even notice it there!

The CD that we recorded in Salt Lake, Messiah in America, has debuted #1 in Billboard's Traditional Classical charts!! MCO starts recording a Christmas album towards the end of this month, get ready for awesome music this upcoming winter!!

I can't wait to see what this new year brings! :) :) :)


No comments: